If you are interested in commissioning a painting or have any queries regarding the commission process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Process for Commissions
- Send me an e-mail of initial interest. Include 1 or 2 paintings from either my website Portfolio or Instagram feed @rowanrosiestudio that you like. Include the rough dimensions you envisage (I can help you with this), the style desired (i.e. abstract or figurative) and pictures of the space or room you intend the painting for if you have somewhere specific in mind. You may know specifically what you are looking for already or you may only have a vague idea, in which case I can help you to make some of these decisions about the painting.
- I will respond with any questions I may then have about the painting. I then give you a quote and a time-frame for completion. If you accept the quote, we make an agreement on the dimensions, date of completion and painting details and I ask for a part-payment of the final sum as a deposit and then begin the commission.
- To begin, I’ll create a number of colour combination palettes for you to choose a favourite from. Using this, I will then paint in the main blocks of the painting.
- At this stage I’ll send you some images of my progress, along with any additional compositional sketches to make sure you are satisfied with the direction the painting is going in. With approval, I continue and eventually finish the painting.
- Client will receive painting via collection or delivery. This is the time the client delivers the second payment for their painting.